Embrace produces software that automates systems and connects people.
Embrace produces software suitable for the content creation industry that automates systems and connects people. Our mission is to solve operational workflow pains by implementing user-centric solutions that invite our customers to welcome digital transformation positively, for their own performance.
We design user-centric systems that simplify complex media workflows, stop repeating work, streamline enterprise-wide processes and accelerate digital transformation such as the journey into working with emerging technologies, for instance AI.
Adobe Integrations Overview
Embrace automates the workflow for digital motion graphics, visual effects, compositing, subtitling, as well as editing for video and audio and can deliver to any format or system automatically.
• Automate-IT packages and delivers your promos automatically
• Share-IT streamlines collaboration to boost operational efficiency
• Pulse-IT provides easy solutions to any media workflow pain
• Embedded tools expand your Adobe features automagically
At Embrace, we strongly believe in customer sovereignty and have translated that vision in everything we do:
• Our user-centric products are built with a low-code approach
• Open APIs allow to perform complex integrations in a simple manner
• Our certified engineer course reinforces customer autonomy
• Our online technical knowledge base includes best practices and inspiring articles
Our low-code philosophy combined with our user-centric design allows for very quick business needs translation into media-oriented workflows with immediate and positive adoption by users.
Adobe Products we support:
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Media Encoder
Adobe Premiere Pro
Watch a short video to learn about Embrace
Primary Business Categories:
Broadcast Graphics/ Playout
Collaborative Workflow/Review & Approval
Film/ video studios
Independent videographers/ editors
Post production facilities
TV/ network broadcasters
Customers currently using our solutions:
The Embrace products are heavily used 24/7 by leading media groups such as ABC News, A&E Networks, Arte, Atlantis Television, BCE, BeTV, Brut, CANAL+ Group, Cinémas Gaumont Pathé, CNEWS, Council of the European Union, DOCK10, Eurosport-Discovery, France Télévisions, INA, Mediawan, Nine Network, NOS, Orange, Planimonteur, Public Sénat, Red Bee Media (part of Ericsson), RTL Group, SVT, TF1, TV5MONDE...